Costs are calculated by three basic units:
- CPU: unit = core
- RAM: unit = GB
- STORAGE: unit = GB
Remark: Storage cost is based on the difference between your instance and its initial states. An initial instance is calculated as 0 storage.
Cost is separated into two parts: continuous costs and task costs
Continuous Cost (per hour)
Continuous cost is related to instance's status:
- Running: 18 * CPU + 6 * RAM + 1 * STORAGE
- Sleeping: 1 * STORAGE
- Archived: 0.1 * STORAGE
- ECC6 Ides instance will cost 108 points per hour plus storage costs
- S/4 1809 instance will cost 540 points per hour plus storage costs
The following tasks have extra cost per-execution:
- Load instance from archived status: 24 * STORAGE
- Loading a 2GB instance will cost you 48 points
There are two kinds of assets: free quota and balances
Free quota points
Free quota has no expiration date and will be consumed with priority.
Balance is composed by items. Each item has its points value and expiration time. If no free quota is left, the balance with the nearest expiration time will be consumed with priority.
- All the new user will be granted a balance item of 1000 points with expiration time in one week.
Free quota is replenished at a constant rate and is capped to a max value. The replenish rate and the cap value are based on user's contribution level.
Cost Control Triggers
There are two automatic triggers
Auto Stop Trigger
When the free quota has negative value (which also means there is no balance items at all), the running instance will be stopped automatically.
Auto Remove Trigger
When the free quota is less than -100, the instances will be removed.